In The Makings - Lightshade

Thank you to Christy Reynosa from In The Makings for sending me one of her lightshades for review - it looks gorgeous.

Thanks For Looking! Feel free to ask about other sizes or colors in any of my hat styles! Hats that are already listed can be re-sized too! Send Me a Convo If You Would Like Me To "Remake" Any Items That I Have Sold! I normally don't ship international but you can always ask for a shipping quote. I SHIP OUT FAST AFTER PAYMENT IS RECEIVED (SAME DAY OR NEXT DAY) SO BE SURE YOUR ADDRESS IS UP TO DATE :)


This lightshade is about 12 inches from the top to the bottom, which meant that it fits perfectly to my wall hanging lightbulb. It looks perfectly proportioned, and doesn't overhang or appear too thin.

The lightshade is made with a black lace material which looks great in my room, which is weird considering the fact that my room is filled with bright accessories and decorations - I thought that it would have taken the attention away from the lightshade, but that doesn't happen. It would look great in any room, be it one with monochrome wallpaper or one with flashy prints, I can assure that it will still stand out as one of the most eye catching pieces.

"I LOVE this hat! So 1920s flapper! Very well made and sturdy, worth much more than the price. Christy was wonderful to work with. I inquired about a custom order, and in 5 days it was on my front porch! Thank you so much! I will definitely be back for another!"



Customer service was brilliant with Christy, with all communication being quick and thorough, with no useless details. It was shipped in the allocated time, and arrived slightly sooner than expected. It arrived in perfect condition, due to that fact that it had been safely and securely packaged.

The lightshade had been handmade, and if you look closely you can see where the materials had been attached, however it really isn't noticable whilst hanging from a bulb. It looks gorgeous, and really improves the look of my room. Many people have complimented me on it, as of which I directed them straight to Christy's Etsy shop.

"Love this hat. Wearing with my olive coat and my camel colored coat for both dressy and casual wear. Great experience with seller, fast shipment, excellent response time on a question I asked prior to making the purchase."


Visit the In The Makings Etsy shop at; https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/cokiethebaby for more information.




No comments:

Post a Comment