Saturday Designs

Wondering where to get a bunch of good quality, hassle free electronic prints?

Brittany Andy, founder of Saturday Designs, tells us more.

I am still in the process of adding new listings but there is a lot in my shop now to choose from.

I started Saturday Designs after my wedding when I saw how ridiculously expensive paper goods were. I kept seeing things and thinking, "I can just make that myself." Everything in our wedding was handmade and I saved a ton!

I began making prints for friends' bridal and baby showers as well as art for our new house. I am currently pregnant with our first child so I am now making tons of nursery decor. All of these items are available in my shop. 

Digital designs are the most cost-effective for my customers so that is what I offer. The majority of the prints in my shop are $3. All of the items in my shop are instant downloads, so as soon as a customer makes a purchase, they can download, print, and frame their art immediately. This is especially great for last minute shower gifts! 

I am constantly making and adding new items so check back often :-)


Then visit Saturday Designs, for low prices on a wide range of electronic prints!

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SaturdayDesigns


No comments:

Post a Comment