Navy Fingerless Gloves By Jana

A massive thank you to Jana at Gloves By Jana for sending me a pair of her gorgeous fingerless gloves.

"Just got my pair yesterday ( arrived faster than I expected). The gloves are absolutely gorgeous, well made, and unique! I will be using them for my snow queen costume this year but these beauties will definetly be worn from time and time again. I already have my eye on another few pairs!! Great product and great seller!!! Thank you."


I have to admit that I was a bit cynical of these gloves at first, as they're thick and perfect for Winter, yet are fingerless. But, alas, after I wore them out for the first time, I reaslied that they really are warm, fingerless or not. Even the fact that they had been crochted meant nothing to this, the thick wool kept all the heat in, regarless of the holes.

These gloves will be the statement accessory in any outfit, as the flawless design is truly eyecatching. They are soft and comfortable, with no irritation at all.

"Absolutely LOVE love love these gloves! They shipped exactly on time. I bought 4 pairs, and the seller was nice enough to add a 5th pair as a "free gift". Wonderful and delightful shop, and seller! I highly recommend buying items from this seller! The gloves were beautifully made, and looked absolutely stunning. As these are bridal gloves, I actually did not buy them for a wedding. (If I knew these existed, I would have gotten a pair for my wedding!) but I bought them just to wear with a nice outfit, and they add such a uniqueness and a touch of class to to compliment my clothing. Absolutely buy these, not only as a bride for a wedding, but just because they are stunning to wear anytime!!"


I first wore them to school, and that kicked up a few compliments during class, and even on the train home. But then again, who can blame them? These honestly are gorgeous gloves. The sizing, like many other qualities of these gloves, is perfect, and so the fit was brilliant.

Customer service was great - swift and thorough. The gloves arrived in perfect condition, and in the time allocated.

"These were absolutely perfect for my little girl! Just the right touch for her flower girl outfit for my wedding. You were amazing to work with, and I appreciate your work so much!"


Even the Gloves By Jana header is gorgeous, as seen below.


Check out the Gloves By Jana Esty at https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/GlovesByJana for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment