AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Screams of happiness, I'm not being attacked by a bear or anything)


I got my new camera today!!!! It's just a cheap little one until Christmas and the photos are rubbish but it's so EENSY!! You want to see  today's (VERY VERY blurred) photos?


My cute little (fuzzy) camera!!! SQUEEE!!

My new business cards!

Attempt #2...

WHY Cupcakes business cards! 

A stamp with my name on!

My business cards holder!

View from the back window..

Flowers (trying to adjust the lens..)

Trees.

Trees.

Trees.

An image I had to replica  for my homework

My copy

VERY different

And a write up(:

And now my posts should resume to normal! VUALA!!

A<3

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you got one. Are we to be expecting a Little Green Seed update soon ...? (:

    ReplyDelete