UNIQUE BLOG AWARD!!!!!

Yep, you heard right! I've won my second award!! SQUEEEE!!!!(:

Here's the rules;
  • Add the picture to your sidebar,
  • Post five random facts about you,
  • Tag five other blogs and tell them (they can be blogs who have already been tagged)

The five ransom facts about me;
  • I'm meant to be tidying my room right now, AGAIN.
  • I have a clay penguin sitting on my shelf
  • I want to take Welsh for GCSE, even though I'd most likely fail 
  • I want to become a famous photographer/writer, but everyone else tells me I can only do those things as a 'hobby'.... sigh
  • And... I have 51 signed books on my bookshelf at the moment

The five blogs I'm tagging;


Sorry to everyone that I didn't tag- there were just so many blogs to choose from!!


AAWAD(:

2 comments:

  1. OMG I WANNA BE A WRITER/PHOTOGRAPHER ( maybe a journalist to get some koney first tho! ;) TOO! My mum loves the idea! ;) LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want some 'koney' first? Hahaa lol(:

    AAWAD(:

    ReplyDelete