FIFTH REVIEW FOR THE BBC

As I read Silver Dolphins; High Tide last night and only just posted the review, and I've just finished Chocolate S.O.S, I'm posting both reviews on the same day. Just thought I'd let you know so you don't assume it takes me five minutes to read a novel.

This review is on Chocolate S.O.S by Sue Limb. It's the sixth book in the series.


This book is about a girl called Jess Jordan who is dealing with the split-up of Fred, her ex. And FYI, she dumped him, not the other way around!! Well, he was being so rude and arrogant!! And then, Jodie becomes an item with Fred... how could she?! So Jess then becomes a woman on a mission, to win her Fred back! She feels empty without him!

Jess tries everything, from ignoring Fred to showering Fred with insults, but nothing works. And then Jess get's the chance to give Fred some of his own medicine, as she gets together with Luke. The bad thing? Jess falls for him.

Will Jess ever get back together with Fred?
Will she WANT to?
Or has Luke got a secret of his own...?
READ THE BOOK TO FIND OUT!!!

I recommend this book for tennagers, and would rate it 8/10.


AkwardDonkey(:

No comments:

Post a Comment