Monthly Wishlist Countdown

I know I know! I'm inhumadrangedraly behind on my calender-ed posts, but I promise to catch up tomorrow!(:

So, to catch up from the beginning of the month, here's my monthly wishlist!


The ASOS donkey ring!




GAWD, it's absolutely DIVINE! I wish wish wish I could have this, but it's out of stock! *cries*


Next up is piano leggings!



They are just SO COOL! And, with some clashing shorts, they'd fit PERFECTLY into A/W12!


Speaking of A/W12, next up is Company Magazine!




I'm SO buying a subscription to this magazine, as not only does it extend my fashion vocab ('A/W12' for example), but it's an easily affordable £2!


Also, I need an accessory to become my new statement. And so I thought... a bowlers hat!




Cute, yet practical, they are the new fashion statement!


As ya'll know, I sometimes forget that I'm Welsh and not American. (Take my 'ya'll's for example) Even with the big American election a few days ago, I was like 'I'm so glad we did the right thing for our country. I don't know how us American's would have survived without Obama.' Even my bedroom is plastered in posters of New York and Manhattan (where I want to base my own fashion magazine & cupcake shop)! So, when I saw the American doughnuts in my local Tescos, I just couldn't resist.



Oh yes, I am completely 100% addicted to the American craze of 700-calories-per-bite doughnuts. And I'm proud.


Do ya'll agree?

A<3

p.s. I've got an American blogger to interview, I found her from the TOP 25 BEST BLOGGERS or something like that, so be prepared for a FAMOUSITY!!

p.p.s. I've asked Rylan Clark if I can interview him.*

p.p.p.s. Blogger's being stupid and duplicating all my pictures, so sorry about that:L

*X-Factor. Still in. Don't know why. Thought he'd jump at the chance. He ignored me.

8 comments:

  1. I'm sure he's just so excited about the prospect of being interviewed by you that he lost control of his fingers so he can't reply. :P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow look at those leggings! And those DOUGHNUTS! I can feel the weight gain (but total bliss) from just looking at the picture ;)
    As for your interviews: an American blogger?! Oooohh!! Make sure you, er, give a link to my blog ;) as for Rylan, don't worry, his name isn't even a real one XL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, you are one of the funniest random person I (kinda) know. That Rylan comment with * made me laugh so hard - not sure why though.
    I absolutely adore those leggings! Their going on my christmas wish list!
    Marian :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so funny! You asked to interview Rylan???? LOl!
    Though I can't believe he's still in.
    How did you ask him anyway? Twitter?
    And those leggings look soo coool!

    ReplyDelete