Recipes For Dummies; Melt-In-The-Middle Lemon Cupcakes


Ingredients;

100g/4oz caster sugar
100g/4oz softened butter
2 free range eggs, pre-beaten
100g/4oz self-raising flour
Half a teaspoon of vanilla essence
Half a teaspoon of lemon turd PER CUPCAKE


Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius/ 375 degrees Fahrenheit/ Gas Mark 5. Put the sugar, butter and egg in a mixing bowl and beat until creamy and smooth. Sift the flour into a bowl and mix again. Add in the vanilla essence and stir. Then, evenly place half a tablespoon of half of your cake mixture into each cupcake case, and then add in half a teaspoon of lemon turd on top of that mixture. Then smooth the rest of your cake mixtures over the lemon turd, and put the tin (holding all the cases) into the oven for twenty minutes. Wash up, take the cakes out, and EATTTTTTTT!!!!


Sorry nearly all the photos are in black&white...


The ingredients in colour

The ingredients in black&white

The oven

WHAT TO DO IN PICTURES...


















COLOUR!!!








Wash up!


Wait for it....





FINALLY, your VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  
Didn't take long.

AND DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY NEW POLL!!!! (Last poll answers coming soon...) (:

A<3

5 comments:

  1. I must try these! On Saturday when we were flying back from Portugal we stopped in Costa, as you do in airports, for a drink. Me and my sister shared a lemon and poppy seed muffin (OH! they're so amazing!) and it had lemon curd in the middle and it was delicious!!
    Also: in the ingredients you've written lemon turd ~immature snorts of laughter~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to say this, but it wasn't a mistake... *Sighs so hard, lumps of strawberry turd fly out of nose into blueberry turd cupcakes*

      Delete
  2. I will definitely try baking these when I get back from my holiday!:) how do you manage to post so many recipes? I'm a new follower, and would really appreciate it if you checked out my blog! (you don't have to, though!) thanks:D
    nicolasnoteook.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was only for recipe week(: And of course I will!! You didn't even need to ask!!<3

      Delete
    2. Oh, and if I was you I would actually trying baking them with curd instead of turd... I find it tastes nicer(:

      Delete