The Lucky 7 Meme


Everyone is doing The Lucky 7 Meme, and so here I am to take part too.

Here are the rules:

  • Go to page 77 of your current MS (or your fave book)
  • Go to line 7
  • Copy down the next 7 lines, sentences, or paragraphs, and post them as they're written
  • Tag 7 authors
  • Let them know
So, here's mine out of The Hunger Games; Catching Fire...

  1. I feel dizzy and have to stop for a moment. Little bits of bright sunshine dance before my eyes. "Are you alright?" Peeta asks.
  2. "Just dizzy. The sun was so bright," I say. I see his bouquet. "I forgot my flowers," I mumble.
  3. "I'll get them," he says.
  4. "I can," I answer.
  5. We would be safe inside the Justice Building by now, if I hadn't stopped, if I hadn't left my flowers. Instead, from the deep shade of the veranda, we see the whole thing.
  6. A pair of Peacekeepers dragging the old man who whistled, to the top of the steps. Forcing him to his knees before the crowd.
  7. And putting a bullet through his head.
It doesn't make a lot of sense right now, unless you've read the book.

And here are the authors I'm going to tag!

 
Thanks for reading,
 
AwkwardDonkey(:

No comments:

Post a Comment