Penguin VS Penguin shirt

Thank you so much to Michelle and Billy at Wicked MoXie for sending me a lush 'Penguin VS Penguin' shirt for review. It looks great!

In 2006, Wicked MoXie clawed her way out of this over-worked, under-inspired mother of two. I toiled with many mediums, looking for an outlet that would excite me enough to keep the creative fires burning, but soon found myself in the sweatshop boredom of repetitive-making rather than creating.

The first thing I noticed abou this top is that the colours compliment eachother perfectly. I love the contrast of the pink and the white, and the design is great.

I wore the shirt with white shorts, white platform shoes, and a white bag, so that the top was the most eyecatching piece of the whole outfit.

My husband was trial and error-ing his way to the perfect screen printed tees. He was determined to screen tees that would withstand the test of time (and his not-so-Heloise-savvy laundry techniques.) It took four L O N G years, but he finally mastered the art of t-shirt making, producing screened images that hold up over hundreds of washings even better than the shirts themselves

The top is made from 100% cotton, preshrunk so there's no chance or it shrinking in the wash, and the image is screenprinted so it will ot fade or wash out.


My husband started selling his designs on Ebay in the fall of 2010. By the spring of 2011, I couldn’t resist the designing urge and started shirt making as well. Now, a mere three months later, I find myself with the etsy shop of my dreams. Not only do I get the freedom of unending creativity, but I get to work with my best friend who just happens to do all the sweatshop-esque, repetitive irritation that drives me crazy!

If you don't take no for an answer, the outcome is always positive.

Visit Wicked MoXie's Facebook page at; www.facebook.com/pages/Wicked-MoXie
Go to the Wicked MoXie official website at; www.wickedmoxie.com
Check out Wicked MoXie's Etsy page at; www.etsy.com/uk/shop/wickedmoxie

No comments:

Post a Comment