Anchor Shirt

Thank you to Jordan if Jodprdan's Canvas for sending me a gorgeous 'anchor' shirt.


I absolutely love the design on the shirt! The white looks great on the navy background, and it's clever how the quote was written in the shape of an anchor.

I recently started painting for fun, and realized, "Hey, I could probably sell some of these!" Everyone I've talked to has loved them, so I hope you guys love them enough to purchase them. Thanks so much!


The shirt is made from a blend of 50/50 polyester and cotton, and is just so incredibly soft! I ordered a medium, which was slightly bigger than I expected, but it still looks reasonably good.

I'd wear this shirt with light denim jeans, shorts or a skater skirt, along with dark navy platform shoes and white accessories. It'd be great paired with monochrome parphernalia.


If you would like me to paint you something that I do not already have in my shop, please message me and I will see if I can do it. Also, if you would like a custom order (different sizes) just let me know! I'm glad to do anything I can to make you all happy with your purchases.


Check out the Jordan's Canvas Etsy at; https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/JordansCanvas

No comments:

Post a Comment