la sunshine award

Firstly, guys I am SO SORRY for not posting in just under a century - but before y'all protest together in a pitchfork mob, I was too ill to even go to school for a week. Lactose products + conjunctivitis = deathbed phenomena.

Anywhale, GUESS WHO RECEIVED NOT ONE, BUT TWO BLOG AWARDS WHILST SHE WAS ILL? ~hehe, so much fame~


Both Grace and MJ nominated me for the Sunshine Award (my 26th award ~squee~, totally not getting bigheaded), so I guess I'll just smush them together in one big celebratory post.

La rules;
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.
Nominated a bunch of other bloggers.
Question the people you nominated.
Tell them that you nominated them.
Put the award picture on your blog



So firstly I have the question set from MJ of Little Panda Crafts. Check out MJ's blog - it's so kawaii and cute :3


Do you watch anime?
I would actually love to start watching anime, but as I'm smothered in exams I'm sort of drowning too much to become a fanatic. Manga's awesome though and I've actually read a tad of it - the Japanese have such cool inventions, especially sushi. Mmm I love sushi. Especially the little rice balls embedded with raw vegetables and taped together with seaweed... Wait, what was I talking about?

What do you like blogging about best?
Um, I love blogging as a whole because it's nice trying to practise my fabulous journalistic skills, but it's also pretty damn cool when I meet someone new and can go hi yeah I'm a BLOGGER, a blogger  I tell you, and they go ooooh really. Yes really. I'm a world-wide internet sensation. Honestly. (yes those 26 blog awards have really gone to my head).

Are you a soccer fan (are you watching the World Cup?)
No, oh god no. I'm just not compatible with sports. Like, what's the point of them? Think of the starving African children, people - don't be so selfish and induldge in a television signation! Pfft, consumerism.

Coffee or lemonade?
Depends. Hot weather = coffee, cold weather = lemonade. 



Favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Dance outside! Have any of you guys ever spent an hour or two just dancing in the rain? It's soul cleansing, seriously, you must try it.

Favorite flower?
Hm, I like carnivorous plants like venus fly traps because, well, they're interesting and just really alive, you know? I also think orchids are cute, bonsai trees are boho and cacti are zazzy. Yes, zazzy. (If you don't watch TBBT then, um, ignore that reference..)

Favorite show?
The Big Bang Theory. No doubt about it.

Credit - CBS

Favorite song?
I'm actually doing a music thingamabob on Thursday, so stay tuned. Oh I bet the suspense is killing you.

Now for Grace of God's Grace's time in the limelight.



Her questions;

What is your favorite hairstyle?
Um, I guess it depends on whether you mean on me or just in general. For myself I normally just leave it down and like boof it up, you know? But on other people I really like short, powerful bobs and waist-long curly hair left untamed. Unfortunately, I was born with a thick, wavy mane which is pretty pathetic by anyone's standards.



What is your favorite superhero?
Batman!



Favorite type of nuts?
Oh god I'm so hungry right now. Alas, must move on. Um, either pistachios or cashews - I like salty ones which make my lips wrinkle. I also like seeds, not unlike the ones you'd typically get on a KFC burger, just without the burger. And KFC. Um.

White chocolate, milk chocolate, or dark chocolate?
I'm currently on a dairy-free diet, so Grace this is cruel. Why Grace, whyyyy??



What month is your birthday?
December, subsiding in the second best season. Naturally.



Black and white photography or full color photography?
Full colour, definitely. Once in a while I think monochrome can be beneficial, but for the most part I consider bright, vibrant colours to be more aesthetically pleasing.




Favorite drink?
Hot chocolate. Except I'm currently vegan, so... I don't know. Milkshake? Cream smoothie? Dammit, lactose.



Tea or coffee?
A year or so back one of my author people sent me a box of Yorkshire teabags and I've been hooked since. Unfortunately, the same couldn't be said for the novel of hers that she sent me. Ouch, right?

And finally, I nominate my ultimate favourites -

Lexi 
July 
Cait 

With the following questions;

Which is the best season? ~cough~ fall ~cough~
What's your opinion on the band Kodaline?
Chocolate cake or vanilla sponge?
Acoustic guitar or electric?
Have you seen The Fault In Our Stars or read the book? What's your opinion on them?
If you could change to be any nationality, eg Japanese, what would you be?
Ever heard of Swedish hiphop? (hint, it's zazzy)
Matching or odd socks?
Out of the following, which is the superior hair colour - blonde, brunette, black or ginger?

Have fun!

~Amy

*The centering is reasonably dodgy half way through this post so please ignore it sorry!

23 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me!

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    thinkreadwritedream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me! Looking forward to writing this post! :]

    ~Natasha
    thestoryofthisgirlslife.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. N'aw, thanks so much for the nomination! x) I'm still staring at that picture of the crowns because it's just...soooo....beautiful. (Small things amuse small minds, right?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the crayons? they really are! and you deserve it :3

      Delete
  4. Thank you! Much love Amy <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for nominating me Amy! I'll get started on this asap! :)

    Xoxo. Alexis @ Lexi Swoons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome! i'll definitely be checking it out!

      Delete
  6. thank so much amy! i really appreciate it <3 i'll get to it real soon (:
    x. pris
    rainbows and dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for nominating me!
    I just wrote a post about it!

    xo sarah <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! :D Yay yay yay! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the nomination... I am trying to catch up on comments and stuff and hope to get to it soon.

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought I had already left a comment on this post...guess not? ;) Lol
    Thanks so much for doing the award! You're so sweet! :)
    I love the rain! I like going outside when it's raining. "Soul-cleansing" really is a way to describe it, ha ha. (People often are like oh okayyy when I tell them that).

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not that I know of? and ahahaha I totally relate!

      Delete
  11. yay thank you, I've not an award in aaaages!! Mmm, pistachios and cashews .... nomnomnom.

    ReplyDelete