Milatree 'Dreamer' Print

Thank you to everyone at Milatree for sending me one of their fabulous prints for review on my blog - it looks brilliant.

Welcome to MILATREE. Here you'll find 100% organic, cotton t-shirts printed using water based, environmentally friendly dyes as well as art prints inspired by origami, nature, music and the curiosities of this world. 

A selection of MILATREE designs are now available on men's, women's and children's organic tees at My Heart Beats Green. Visit www.myheartbeatsgreen.com.au to see more.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy :)



The print is absolutely flawless, printed on quality paper with environmentally friendly ink. It is a very inspiring print to have around, and fills my room with a positive atmosphere. It is made to perfection, with not a fleck of ink out of place. It hangs well on my wall, and has a gloss so it reflects the light and looks great.

I love this print, and I could not wait to receive it. It arrived quickly in the allocated time, faster than I expected. It had been carefully packaged, so there wasn't even a slight chance of any damage occuring. Cutomer service was excellent, and all communication was detailed and full with information.

"Thanks for the speedy service, can't wait to open the parcel, it's a gift for my partner so will have to wait for his birthday next week but I'm sure he's going to love it. thanks again for special offer on next purchase, how exciting!"

"Absolutely beautiful and very well packaged for its journey; an all-round excellent Etsy experience. Thank you so much!"




Visit the Milatree Etsy page at https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/milatree# 

No comments:

Post a Comment