Krusty/ The Joker Mash Up Tee

Thank you to Stefano Gentile from Stefano Gentile Nerd Art for sending me one of his tshirts for review - it's awesome.

I begun drawing Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck when I was 4 and continuing painting Star Wars parody, Marvel's deconstruction, amazing robots etc.
I took my first expo at "Wow! Milan's comics museum" in July 2012, then I showed my paintings also in "Leogallery", a famous Gallery in the north of Italy

At the beginning of 2013 I had an exposure to the important MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY ART OF ROME for the collective: Gioco e Giocattolo. 
My painting "Hiroshima mon amour" has been selected to the final of the prize "LAGUNA ART VENICE 12-13". 26th July-21st August: "Robots do not dream just electric sheeps", Solo show, Carrara, Italy.



This tee is a mash up of Krusty the Clown from my favourite animated television series The Simpsons, and the legend The Joker from Batman. It looks pretty cool, if not slightly terrifying. It is made with 100% pure combed cotton, which obviously means that it is incredibly soft and extremely comfortable.

The screenprint is professionally printed with plastisol ink, resistent and completely natural, being mais and soya based. On the back of the tee is a small logo also printed with the environmentally friendly ink. It is barely noticable, yet when focused upon it really adds charm to the tee.

"The real print the guy sent me it's way better than the pics on Etsy. nPaper is fine quality and the details that you can catch when the paints are on the wall are supercute. I thinks that there's no comparison between the screen and the print. Now i am wondering about the original paints! Good job boy, the lad is a real good artist."



Customer service was great, being quick and thorough. The tee arrived in the allocated time, and in perfect condition. It was carefully packaged with precision, so it was fully protected even in overseas travel.

The tee looks great, and I have been wearing it with a pair of black leggings, black bomber jacket, fluffy black socks and red boots to break up the colour, with red accessories such as earrings and a hat. However, this tee will look great with anything, be it monochrome or flashy pink, it will still be the main piece.

"Received my print today- not too long for shipping from Italy to Canada. Beautiful artwork. This will look fantastic in my son's room. Thanks!"

"Awesome painting, really well done. Great immagination of the artist, fast shipping and good communication. A NEW STAR IS BORN! Thanks Stefano!"



Visit the Stefano Gentile Nerd Art Esty at; https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SteGentileNerdArt

No comments:

Post a Comment