Lumos Nox

Thank you to everyone at Custom Vinyl Prints for sending me one of their lumos nox lightswitch covers for review.

"This order was customized - but the tee color was true to the photo. The tee is also very soft. Sizing is contemporary with a snug fit. I experienced an issue with my order and the seller went above-and-beyond to ensure that I was happy. You can definitely purchase with confidence from this shop! Communication was timely, kind, and professional. I would order from this seller again in the future."


The Lumos print measures 2.25" wide by .7" tall and the Nox measures 2.1" wide by .7" tall. It comes in two different pieces for easy installation, and is cut from high quality Oracal outside vinyl guaranteed to last for 5 + years. The vinyl is available in assorted colors, please select your color choice from the drop down menu. Shipping is a dollar for the first item, and only $0.25 for every other order, and every order comes with instructions to install decal, but don't worry, it's easy!

"This girl loves her new Harry Potter shirt! =) I loved how I could get any color combination I wanted, but I went with Gryffindor colors of course! I can't wait to show it off. I would definately buy from this shop again. Thank you and Happy Holidays!"

The vinyl print is easy to apply, and came with detailed step by step instructions. It has a slight gloss to it, so it shines and is more aesthetic. I am a massive Harry Potter fan so this was oerfect for me. Lumos is the spell used to create light, whereas nox is used to put it out and create darkness, so of course it fits in with the theme of being a lightswitch accessory.


"Shipped quite quickly and arrived in fantabulous condition! The stickers were a gift for my friend and she absolutely adored them (yay!). Apparently they took a while to stick on though but are now a nerdalicious addition to her bedroom. Awesomesauce! :-)"


Visit the Custom Vinyl Prints Etsy page at https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/CustomVinylPrints for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment