Choker from Nox Hyde

Thank you to Zero of Nox Hyde for sending me one of their chokers for review on my blog - it is literally gorgeous!

My move to Portland is complete and my standard work time of 15 business days is restored so get your Christmas orders in! 

I do custom work, just ask:) Here you will find ears, horns, tails, collars and cuffs and a few other things;) 

Please shoot me a message if you would like to inquire about a custom order or modifying something before purchase:) Thank you.


The choker is made from three to four ounce vegetable tanned genuine leather with alligator embossed texture. Painted pink, coated with shimmering pearl powder to bring out the beautiful embossed pattern and sealed with a triple thick crystal clear coat. Studded with 6mm synthetic onyx crystals. It is absolutely stunning, and I have had multiple compliments on it. I'm going to Tenerife tomorrow, and have packed it because it is one of those accessories that once you own it you don't want to risk losing it.

"Great seller, even in the middle of her moving from one state to another, she dug it out and managed to ship it so I would get it in time! Really appreciated, nice, clean, packaging with no chance of cutting the item enclosed when opening the box. :) Overall exceedingly pleased, though the tail had some character flaws that were unexpected (the pictures were not intentionally misrepresenting it, just nature of it being a real Fox Tail.) Give this lady a shot. I was more than satisfied. :)"


The choker is backed with double ruffle black satin ribbon 7/8 inches wide. The center of the necklace is adorned with a bow of the same ribbon in 3/8 width. From the bow on the necklace dangles a 3/4 inch silver tone bell. The necklace has an adjustable silver chain closure with lobster clasp, which means that it will fit all neck sizes.

"This ear and tail set went so far beyond what I was expecting!They are so soft, so realistic and so wonderfully made! There was excellent communication regarding any and all details as this was a custom order. This is my first ear and tail set and I am so glad I stumbled upon Zero's store in my search for a good set. I am recommending Nox Hyde to all my friends who show an interest in getting their own quality ears and/or tail. Thank you so much Zero!"


It is of great quality, and looks brilliant. Customer service was top notch, quick and swift. I received the choker quickly in perfect condition, and Zero kept all communications to the minimum. It is a five star accessory, and I love it.


Visit the Nox Hyde Etsy page at https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/noxhyde for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment