Earlums Tribal Ear Cuff

Thank you so much to Lumi of Earlums for sending me one of her gorgrous ear cuffs for review - I love it!

"I LOVE this ear cuff. I've worn it every day since it arrived and I've had many comments on how beautiful it is. Absolutely gorgeous and well made. THANK YOU ALSO for the great gift you included! I love it too. fast shipping and great quality!"


The ear cuff came attached to a small piece of black card with some kind of smooth fabric covering it. It was inside a small teal box with a removable lid, which had been filled with an incredibly soft type of cotton.

The cuff is gorgeous, and so far I've worn it mainly on my right ear to school a few times (although the cuff is suitable for both the left and the right ear), with the right side of my hair flicked up and swept around the left side of my head, to show off the cuff. The cuff received quite a few compliments, as of which I directed them straight to the Earlums website.

"These are even better in person. Received item quickly, packaging was done well, seller even included another cuff as a free gift. Thank you so much, will buy from this seller again."



I love the tribal design of this ear cuff, which has a small silver feather charm and abstract blue stone. Even with the decorations, the cuff is weightless, and comfortable to wear. No piercings are needed for it to be worn, and it doesn't irritate or aggravate at all.

The cuff is handmade with silver wire, yet looks flawless. You can see the ear cuff at the Earlums Etsy here; https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/92856252/tribal-ear-cuff-with-silver-feather?ref=shop_home_feat

"ITS SOOO AWESOME. price is totally worth it. i saw this same design at claires but it got complaints for its quality. i love this. and I'm so happy its my first ear cuff!! it is as it looks in the photo!!!! well packaged too :) THANK YOU EARLUMS!"



Customer service was great, with fast replies filled with plently of detail. It arrived in the time allocated, and in complete perfect condition.


Check out the Earlums Etsy at www.etsy.com/uk/shop/earlums for more information and details on Lumi's products, and to browse and inevitably buy one or two of her gorgeous earcuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment