Art Pause

Thank you to everyone at Art Pause for sending me on of their gorgeous prints for review on my blog - it is lovely.

"I had a custom map made to highlight specific cities that are special to me and my husband. The quality is amazing and it looks so great framed! This is a great way to create some personal art and when you get close enough to see that it's all made with only text, it takes it this piece to another level. Very creative!"


I am a massive admirer of the city that never sleeps, New York, so I was chuffed to receive this print. It is perfect, and so unique. I love how all the bright colours clash, yet aren't overpowering, and that it is the main piece of my room.

"I had this posted directly to a relative so I can honestly say I haven't seen the finished product though my mum told me over the phone that it is absolutely STUNNING!!! Really quick delivery - would highly recommend :)"

The print is printed on high quality paper with environmentally friendly ink, and easily attatches to the double sided tape that I used to stick it to my wall. The print is absolutely gorgeous, and each part is detailed and very intricate. I like the loose droplets of ink that artistically run down the page without managing ruining the overall design.


The print arrived in perfect condition, and had been carefully wrapped to prevent any possible damage. I received it quickly within the allocated time, after it had been shipped straight after an address had been given. Customer service was brilliant, with all communication quick and swift, yet filled with all the appropriate details and information.

"Bought this as a Christmas present for my Canadian girlfriend so I won't know how well it goes down for a few weeks. The finish of the print looks great, and the packaging was solid and secure, and delivery was very fast (2-3 days) Would definitely purchase from this supplier again. Thanks!"


Visit the Art Pause Etsy page at https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/artPausefor more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment