It's A Wolf Thing.

Thank you to Nancy Breaux of Breaux Bunch Quilts for sending me one of her pillow cases for review on my blog.

T-shirt Memory Quilts, Baby Clothes Quilts, Bereavement Quilts and Longarm Machine Quilting.
Christmas Orders: I must have your shirts by November 15, 2013 to ensure delivery by Christmas Day. Express shipping charges may need to be paid by the buyer, although I will try very hard to avoid this happening. If it is after November 15, please contact me first to find out if I will be able to accomodate your Christmas orders, otherwise it may not be possible.


The pillow cover is of a great size, design and quality, and looks great filled with a pillow and placed upon my bed. It is handmade from one of Nancy's tees, yet it looks professional. The stitching is small and neat, and has a flap at the back so the fabric can fold over the pillow without showing the insides. The only problem with it is that the fabric is stretchy, therefore the pillow inside easily manipulates the cover, making it appear a tad frumpy.

"Absolutely Perfect! Nancy did an amazing job on my quilt! It is a custom t shirt quilt and Nancy helped me choose the perfect backing and borders. I am over-the-moon happy with my results! Thank you so very much Nancy!!!"

"Stunningly beautiful work. Please keep Nancy in business! Super easy to communicate with, always responsive, quick turnaround, impeccable judgment. Could not be happier with this purchase. Thank you!"


I am a massive fan of Twilight, so this pillow case is perfect for me. However, I am still trying to decide on whether I am Team Edward or Team Jacob, because I am currently reading the books and Edward seems a little less intimidating and a little more enticing than he does in the major productions, and Jacob seems a little weedy in the books.


Visit the Breaux Bunch Quilts Etsy page at https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/BreauxBunchQuilts for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment