Temporary Tattoos by Pepper Ink

I just wrote this review, but then my IPad went and lost it. So here's me trying to remember everything I wrote. Grr...

Thank you to everyone at Pepper Ink for sending me a set of their tattoos, they look great!


I love modern and vintage design, and adore a good tattoo or two or more! I started to wear temporary tattoos for fun, for special occasions, for me; but saw a huge gap in between what I loved and what was available. So I started to make my own with the designs, illustrations and artists I love. I believe that what you put on your skin is important and ought to be darn awesome, art should be fun, wearing temporary tattoos isn't just for kids, and every day with a hug is a good day.

I was sent a set of six tattoos - a vintage skull, the quote 'I refuse to sink' (with anchor), an eternity symbol, five hearts, 'XO', and the quote 'Make stuff Do stuff', as well as a tube of Liquiskin.



All of Pepper Ink's tattoos are non-toxic and eco-friendly. The tattoos were pain free to transfer, and can be taken off simply with perfume, baby oil, tea tree oil, cellotape, alcohol, or by rubbing it off in the shower. They're extremely easy to apply - all you have to do is add water.

The tattoos last up to seven days, or fourteen when using Liquiskin. They come in a small bag, (eco-friendly) so would be great if used for gifts.

Starting with vintage illustrations, Pepper Ink is growing with our monthly limited edition artist sets and will soon expand into custom wedding sets and party favors. Temporary tattoos are sweet for so many occasions, and a unique and customisable gift, and fun to wear any ol' time. I feel so lucky to be creating what I love.


Pepper Ink image

Liquiskin is a liquid which helps the tattoos last longer, look better, and removes the shine, so they look authentic and professional. Although mine did leak a bit during shipping, it was still perfectly fine to use.


Visit the Pepper Ink Etsy at; www.etsy.com/uk/shop/pepperink
Visit the Pepper Ink website at; www.pepperink.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment