Hawaiian Print Shirt

Thank you so much to Breen of Cellar Door Thrift for sending me a charming Hawaiian print shirt!


My story opens when I started thrifting as a poor college student. It began one quick evening running into a local shop to find something cute to wear to go out with the girls where I thrifted a black velvet skirt. Two years later that skirt still stands as one of my favorite thrifted (and worst altered) items. After realizing that I could live fabulously on a budget by thrifting and finding amazing vintage items, I started my shop CellarDoorThrift on Etsy. CellarDoorThrift is where I house amazing items for sale with the intention of finding them a great forever home and hopefully, with that special someone that will love them as much as I still love my black velvet skirt. 

This shirt is the statement piece amongst any outfit, and I've been wearing it with high waisted jeans, platform velvet tennis shoes, and a bowler hat. It is the perfect vintage accessory!

The shirt is made from 55% cotton and 45% rayon, which means it is just the right thickness.

I will be shipping through USPS and will ship either Priority or First Class. I will try to keep my shipping fees as low as possible as it's understood that no one wants to pay an arm and a leg for an item they love. I currently do not ship internationally seeing as I just opened the shop, but give me time to get a hang of this and I'll open it up!


Check out Cellar Door Thrift's Etsy at; http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/CellarDoorThrift

Again, thanks to Breen for sending me such a fetching shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment