Was It All A Dream?

Last night I had the weirdest dream - that a member of my family attacked me with an electric butchers knife, saying it won't hurt, but it did. A lot. And when I woke up my arms were numb.

What does that mean? Does it mean that it's not going to happen? Because I remember when  was about five I had a dream that I was going to get one of those my Little Ponies the next day. And I did. But it can hardly mean that I'm going to be  attacked by an electric butchers knife, riiiight?

And I often have this dream that I'd get to school and realize I'm completely naked. Huh?

And another that I'm running away from someone, running and running and running. But I'm getting slower and slower until...

But my worst dream ever was when I was a toddler, and my pillow and covers started hitting me. I ran into my parent's room and they gave me a bottle. But why was that scary? BECAUSE I'M CONVINCED IT WASN'T A DREAM. Up till this VERY day, I'm COMPLETELY SURE that it actually happened *glares at sniggerers*

I can normally wake myself up if 'm having a nightmare now, but when I was little the fear of never making it out alive scared me half to death.

Were you expecting a post telling you about what your dreams mean? So was , but I still have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA.


Anyway, on a brighter note, my competition winners are announced tomorrow! WOOO! And I have some GREAT prizes up for grabs...

A<3

6 comments:

  1. hahah I have those naked dreams too, but for some reason, I'm always still wearing pants. dunno why. Also, nobody around me seems to notice...
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you! I'm sure none of you family members are going to attack you with a butchers knife! Unless on of them is a butcher.....


    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Thіs is kind of off topiс but
    I neеd some help from an establiѕhеԁ
    blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinkіng about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thank you
    Also visit my page :: free dream interpretation

    ReplyDelete
  4. bear grylls messer
    My web site :: bear grylls messer

    ReplyDelete
  5. bear grylls messer
    my page > bear grylls messer

    ReplyDelete
  6. bear grylls messer
    My webpage :: bear grylls messer

    ReplyDelete