Competition Update, My Internet Advice and One Very Hard Question...

Just a quick post because I'm staying round my cousin's house today so I won't be able to post there *sad face*.

I have had so many BRILLIANT entries for my competition that I'm finding it hard to choose who'll come 1st place. So therefore, if I manage to get one or two more mystery authors to supply a prize (see HERE to find out more) then there may be a few joint 1st places... (all the more reason to enter if you haven't already(; )

Also, I've deleted my proper internet and replaced it with Google Chrome, which I've found is RUBBISH and now my computer is really slow... *glare*

Whilst my computer was still going at top speed yesterday I decided to create my own Tumblr. But do you upload your own photos, or photos off Google *worried face* ?

And so, I'm going to leave you with this question to ponder over while I'm gone...

Does it annoy you when people skip (as in the exercise)?

A<3

8 comments:

  1. yes, it does annoy me when people skip, its not fair when i've been waiting in line for a while and they just waltz in front of you! anyway, have you received my entry yet?:Dx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES I have, sorry I haven't replied yet!

      A<3

      Delete
  2. Oh hay, I LOVE Google Chrome! Far superior to any other web browser :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, well I followed your Tumblr, it's epic :) I'm must-i-go-on. Uh well you have to upload your own photos because if you take them off of Google, then they're not yours and you could get sued. Another tip is not to save an image of Tumblr and then upload it as your own :) I use Google Chrome. Love your blog.

    ~Annie ♥ (lifemaroonaqua.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa whoa whoa, back off on the Google Chrome front! As Jessica says, it is FAR SUPERIOR to all other browsers! And, uh, did you receive my entry? I sent it a while ago...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can only come 2nd or 3rd as did mine on Keep-calm-o-matic :) That's if you think my entry was any good, anyway :) Can't wait to hear the results!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woahh dude! Google Chrome rocks! It must be your spazzed up computer ;) LOL OOOh I can't wait to see who wins your competition..I need too!! Also no you don't upload your own anything! It's to do with copyright..if you upload something from the computer then people automatically think you have taken it and a whole palava begins..what you do is follow other tumblrs and REBLOG...that way the person that originally uploaded it won't get stripped of the credit because you will be able to see who originally uploaded it beneath the photo..do u get it?
    follow me I'll follow back. :)
    http://d4r3-t0-dr3eam.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry, Chrome obliterated my dad's laptop so it is not only you and your Possibly Or Possibly Not Crap Internet Connection. On the Tumblr front, you can reblog anything OR you can upload your own photos/edits OR you can nab 'em off tinternet (but be wary doing this, as we know from Jasmine's blog). Have fun Tumbling!

    ReplyDelete