The Smallest Wotsit In The World

I want to cry. Honestly, I do.

My nieces and nephews came round last night, and they broke my camera screen.

BROKE. IT.

So, from now on, all the photos you see will be either before the Big Break, or they'll be all fuzzy because I can't see what's on the screen.

Honestly, they are never EVER allowed back in my bedroom EVER again.

EVER.

*pouts*

Anyway, a few days back, whilst eating a packet of Wotsits, I came across this very VERY small orange cheesy thing.

It is...

THE SMALLEST WOTSIT IN THE WORLD!! (I think..)

BLURRY. (and you can see my slightly overflowing art box..)


LOOK AT HOW SMALL IT IS! I'VE EVEN PUT IT IN IT'S OWN CONTAINER(:!!



*sings 'I'm Flying In The Air'*

LOOOOOOK!!

Cute(:


Is it weird that I'm THIS in love with a Wotsit?

Do you guys have something as cool as THIS?!

A<3

3 comments: