Travel Post?

First up, I've got yet another blog name. I'm probably just going to keep changing until I find one that fits, so sorry if that annoys you or anything.

Okay so at the moment I'm trying to find my Inner Blogger, so sorry if this all becomes a bit of a mess. Who knows, this might turn into a Vlog - I might become the next Zoella. Or I might turn into more of a Susie Bubble sort of person. Hmm.

So, for today I'm going to practise a bit of a travel blog type thing.

Maybe I'll change my blog name to Amy's Travels?

Should I just post photos?

Should I censor my face so I don't get web stalked and murdered?


So yesterday, although it was FREEZING, I went down to the tennis courts down near my house with my niece Demi, and although we're both completely crap at tennis we thought we'd give it a go. Trouble is, we only had one tennis racket and a dog's tennis ball because, let's face it, sport isn't either of our strong points. So in the end we took the tennis racket, dog's tennis ball and a book so we could (try go) hit the ball back and fourth.

We got there, and there was this man called Griff, who leant us a tennis racket and a few tennis balls, so in the end it was fine.

We played tennis for about half an hour before taking pointless photos and hitting lumps of snow back and forth.

Did I mention it was FREEZING?

And then we left the court completely covered in goosebumps.


I'm on the Ipad and it's hard to attach the photos, so I'm going to upload a few and hope for the best.


So, my first ever Travel Post. Did it suck? Maybe I should stear my blog in a different direction?



Moi'xoxo















4 comments:

  1. Every weekend i used to pay a visit this web site,
    as i want enjoyment, since this this web page conations really fastidious funny material too.


    my site - document imaging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Internet Robot.

      Thank you so much for obviously reading my post.

      Now go away(:

      Delete
  2. Haha don't worry. Without your address, birthdate and assorted other persona information, I doubt much damage could be done with just showing your face :3
    I have pics of me, see
    http://writtenpaintings.blogspot.ca/p/about-me.html
    xD

    ReplyDelete