THIRTYSEVENTH REVIEW

My thirty-seventh review is Awakened by P.C and Kristin Cast.


Awakened is the eighth (I think) book in the House Of Night series, and so it doesn't make a lot of sense as I haven't read the first seven books, but I'll try as best I can to review it anyhow.

Zoey Redbird has done something so bad, Neferet begs for her blood. So bad, the others shake in their boots. So bad, lives everywhere are being cut short. So Neferet must carefully lure her back to Tulsa, to finish off the job Kalona never did.

And now Kalona must pay.

He's bound to her for life, over an oath stronger than blood. But he's got blood even stronger than an oath. His son.

Rephaim, slave to his father, must kill Stevie Rae, to distract Neferet long enough for Kalona to break the oath. But Rephaim's got a secret of his own.

Stevie Rae has done something so selfish, others must pay for her comfort. She Imprinted with Rephaim, the Raven Mocker. Now, collided together, they must work their way through this. But how can they when they're not allowed to trust eachother?

So for now, Stark and Zoey shall live peacefully on the Isle Of Skye, whilst friends everywhere sacrifice their bodies and souls to protect them.

I would rate this book an 8/10 and would recommend it for ages 13+. Now I wish I'd read book one first, the series could have been really good.

Now, Child, just be careful about what you say and do...

Nyx is watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment