COMPETITION- LAST CHANCE!!

This is your last chance to enter the competition! You have four days!!

Just give me a name for a fish the colour of either orange, yellow, red, blue or green.

If your names are chosen, then not only will I 'buy' some virtual fish and name them your chosen names, but you and your fish will be made into a story.

All you have to do to enter is to comment on this post with your chosen names, and cross your fingers,  legs, arms, feet, hands and eyes that you win!

GOOD LUCK!!

7 comments:

  1. Orange: Fanta/Tea-Rose/Shimmer/Melon.

    Red: Cherry/Amaranth or Cerise(both are a different shade of red.)/Crimson/Raspberry/Ruby/Scarlett/Vermilion.

    Blue: Aqua/Sky/Crystal/Sapphire/Azure/Pearl

    Yellow:Sunglow/Cornflower/Amber/Apricot/Saffron/Vanilla

    Green: Ivy/Olive/Fern/Willow/Honey-Dew/Mint/Sea.

    Sorry for the amount of names I had TOO many ideas swimming around in my brain!!

    Lol I hope you like at least ONE of them! ;) And trust me, i even have my lips crossed!!! ;)) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SORRY for the amount of names?! The more, the merrier!
      And IMMENSE names, BTW(:
      <3

      Delete
    2. Awwh haha thankyou and YES I LOVE YOUR NEW LOOK! :D

      Delete
  2. Yellow- ronny
    Orange-sunny
    Red- rory
    Blue-blobby
    Green- gandelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won my competition! But you have no blog so I cannot put up your blog button. Comment me when you have one so I can add you up(:

      Delete
  3. Green- Mould
    Yellow- Sunspot
    Orange- Gingerbread
    Blue- Skye
    Red- Blood

    (:

    ReplyDelete