EIGHTEENTH REVIEW FOR THE BBC

My eighteenth review for the BBC is How Hedlley Hopkins Did A Dare.


Hedley has many questions to ask, but no one will listen to him. Five of Hedley's top questions are:

1. How much pee do you put in to make a baby?

2. Can skulls actually talk?

3. Am I really religious?

4. How can I get friends?

5. Why are those people so weird?

6. Why are ants so evil?

7. Why do people NEVER take me seriously?!?!

Hedley's in deep doo-doo. Not only has he unsettled the dead, but he's also unsettled the weird. And the mean. And the cool. And the just plain nasty. What can he do now? Especially now he's murdered his own mother...

I would rate this book a 7/10 and would recommend it for 11+. In my library it was classed as horror, but I think it's more comedy than anything...


AwkwardDonkey(:

No comments:

Post a Comment