I Had Friends On That Death Star..

Thank you so much to Leah at Funhouse TShirts for sending me such a lush tee! THANK YOU!!

It's our philosophy here at Funhousetshirts to keep things light. Not everything should matter so much, life is short. Laugh, laugh, laugh.

I LOVE this shirt, not only because of the design, but because of how comfy it is! Once I put it on, I just sat there for a while admiring how comfortable it was.

It is 100% cotton, and printed with environmentally friendly ink, so there's no need to worry about damaging the environment.

Well, we always find the "funny" things in life make your day a little lighter and brighter, so we started this shirt business to give people a chance to have a few laughs wherever they go. All our shirts are 100% cotton, heavyweight and super comfy. Most of our designs are garment printed using the latest technology with environmentally friendly inks. You can barely feel them on the shirt. 



I have to be honest, and say that the medium was a bit bigger than I expected, so when you order be sure you check out Funhouse Shirt's sizing; although it looked good baggy!

The 'I HAD FRIENDS ON THAT DEATH STAR' quote is a reference to the Star Wars films, and reminds us that we should always be respectful when dealing with Stormtroopers, because they probably had friends on that death star too.



Our customers are our VIPs, so we do everything we can to ensure a great product is delivered fast right to their door. We are always available via email at FunhouseTshirts@yahoo.com and usually respond to messages super quickly. 

This tee will go with anything, be it neon, knit, aztec, or even khaki. It is ink-odour free, and as my mother says; 'easy to wash'.

Check out the Funhouse TShirts' Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/FunhouseTshirts
Check out the 'I HAD FRIENDS ON THAT DEATH STAR' tee at http://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/95951797/star-wars-shirt-funny-death-star-tee


I'm so glad Leah sent me this tee, as I'm planning on wearing it to a party next Monday, jazzed up with shorts, bright platforms, collar necklace and wooden bracelets. Thank you so much Leah!

No comments:

Post a Comment