The Liebster Blog Award (#5)

And another one!! But this one was given to me by Shakira at Shakira's Book Blog 'n' Stuff... FANKOOOOOOO!!! But since it's my fifth one, you can find MY questions, nominees, other answers ect, ect HEREHEREHERE and HERE.


Oh, and I'm just going to do one award quick because I've got my family over and I don't want to seem rude...(:


Here's what Shakira asked me...


  1.  What is the one thing you'd like to change about the world? 
War. I know that most people would go for World Hunger and Murders and Kids Homes and stuff, but if we just abolished war then the rest of that would sort itself out. Oh, and smoking. I'd definitely make smoking illegal.



  1.  If happiness was currency what kind of work would make you rich?
Er, PRS-ing. If you guys don't know what that is, then you are NOT true donkettes. Sorry.



  1. What one thing haven't you done that you really want to do?
I've written a whole list of those HERE, if you have time to check it out.



  1. Would you break the law to save someone you love?
Uh, YEAHHH. But I love a lot of people so if I had to do the opposite of the same thing to save them then that would be a bit AWKWARD, don't you think? DONKEY. (Sorry, I just HAD to do it...)



  1. Do you push the elevator button more then once?
Sorry? What did you ask? I'm too busy pressing elevator buttons...



  1. Have you been the kind of friend you want to be your friend?
I think so, but I wouldn't want to have a friend so amazingly fantastic as me, they;'d have to have SOME flaws...(;



  1.  Do you ever feel like you've lived the same day 100 times?
Er, huh?



  1. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your breathing?
When you asked me.


  1. Did you just try and listen to yourself breathing now?
YES. You should really learn to listen(:


  1. What is your favourite characteristic in people?
Nananananananana. Huh, what was that? Oh don't you just hate it when people don't listen?? So, er, probably listening, if that counts...(:



  1. If you knew today was your last day on Earth how would you spend it and why?
Oh I don't know. My brain hurts. Why do you ask so many questions?????????????????????




I know. Best questions&answers ever.  

ADIOS LAS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DONKEY. (I can't speak Spanish)...

A<3

2 comments:

  1. I listened to my breathing when I saw that question too! You can actually hear it too
    Sophie:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finished Small Blue Thing today! It's fantastic and I was gripped! Onto Scattering Like Light
    Sophie:)

    ReplyDelete