Book Beginnings...

On my latest poll, YOU said that you want to read more of my short stories. Well, I have news for you - I've never actually finished a full story! Surprised? Well, I've written about 5,00,000,000,000 UNfinished stories, so I'll have to share those with you instead. Anyway, here's a quick story beginning, ALL FOR YOU (though somewhat copyrighted to me, unless you're into all that Art Theft stuff...), ENJOY!!!



“Lily? Lily Kent?!”
Mum turned around. “Maria Jackson? Is that really you?”
Uh uh, Maria Byford now.”
“Well I'm not Lily Kent anymore either. I'm Lily Tucker.”
“Oooh look at us...”

Simultaneously, Dad and someone else were talking.

“Jamie Byford? Why I haven't seen you since highschool!” Dad shouted.
“Elliott Tucker? But you left before the GCSE's? How are you doing...”

All at the same time, I was staring face to face with the most gorgeous boy I've ever seen. When he smiled, his whole face lit up.
“Umm, hi. I'm . Max Byford.” The King of Lusciousness said.
“I'm Tucker. Ketty tucker.” My heart was pounding against my ribcage.
Ketty Tucker? That's the name of my Mum's sister!”
“Yeah, it is a common name. I mean, uh, it's.. it's...”
“Destiny.”
I blushed. “Huh?”
“Our parents have just sat down at a table together at the new restaurant, Destiny.”
“Oh. I guess we better join them then.”
“Yes, we better.”
                                    
Is it alright? What do YOU think? HMMM?!?

awkwarddonkey(:

No comments:

Post a Comment